1.26.2009
its over.not cause of a face to face breakup, or anything that woulda been ACCEPTABLE as a breakup. lemmie explain ...
XMAS EVE 2.30AM[ish]
He calls me. NO. He wakes me the hell up by callin me.
Now it had been a good week that I havent spoken to him.
First thinq i asked was ; Where you been?
His response? "Jail."
-_-
I asked why and all he said was , "stupid shit."
Im like .... " hmm okay..." even though i told myself I was goin to get the shit outta him soon. You just cant tell me you been in jail and not tell me WHY. Come on.
Welp, he told me he was gonna come see me, and give me my present. Okay no problem.
He never showed up. And never called.
I always had to wait for him to call me and when he didnt, Im like okay, hes locked up. It was a gut feeling which in the end, was more of a BULLSHIT feeling.
I wanted to call his house and find out but I just didnt want to know if it was true or not. Idk, truth hurts i guess. But now that i think about it, I SHOULDVE called.
Now, ALL this time , Im thinking he's locked up.
About 3 days ago, Im sittin there , playin my xbox, and something just tells me to check my phone. I have a sidekick btw. So I check my buddy list and whatdoyafuckinknow ? He's online. He NEVER would get on aim. Like EVER.
So you what THAT means? He lied to me.
Told me that dumbass story so he wont look like the bad guy and break up with me. Little does HE know, i wouldve been OOOOKAY with it. But he chose to be immature and lie . So now, I hope I never see his face again, because i surely will break it.
So im single, and I acutally dont have a issue with it.
So after a year, Im back at square one, happy.
I could do bad all by my damn self.